TERMS & CONDITIONS:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES is open to all Internet participants who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry, who sign up and meet all the rules, specifications, regulations and criteria found at the online submissions page (the “Entrant”). Employees of Toylines Podcast Productions( The Sponsor), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES. The CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, Entrant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of Toylines Podcast Productions, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest/Sweepstakes Period: All valid entries which comply with the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES criteria will be accepted within the period indicated on the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES submissions page. All online entries received after that period will not be valid and will not be included in the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES.
4. How to Enter: The CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES must be entered by Logging onto Twitter and Retweet the Cyberfrog Action figure contest Tweet. The entry must fulfill all CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the Grand prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications or federal, state or local laws and regulations, may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Toylines Podcast Productions. Entrant may enter only once and must retweet. Entrant may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Toylines Podcast Productions.
5. Prizes & Delivery: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. (One autograph Modern Cyberfrog action figure) No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Toylines Podcast Productions & All Caps Comics to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Contest will only be enforced if the Cyberfrog campaign meets its funding.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner(s) of the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES will be selected per random generator. Winner will be notified via Twitter to their Twitter account they entered within ten (10) days following the winner selection. Toylines Podcast Productions shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST OR SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted to Entrant: By entering this content Entrant understands that Toylines Podcast Productions anyone acting on behalf of Toylines Podcast Productions or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Toylines Podcast Productions reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES. In such a case, may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Toylines Podcast Productions reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation or integrity of the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES or website or attempts to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering or otherwise violates any Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation or integrity of the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Toylines podcast Productions reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Toylines Podcast Productions, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any and all cause of action, liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such Entrant’s participation in the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Entrant agrees that they will not initiate, form, join or file any class action suit against Toylines podcast Productions and/or their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors. Entrant agrees to resolve any issues directly and individually with Toylines Podcast Productions., their subsidiaries, affiliates and or assigns and further agrees that any damages will be limited to only actual out of pocket costs incurred and capped in the amount of the suggested monetary retail value of the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES prize offered. In no event will Entrant be entitled to any award inclusive of attorney’s fees and/or any other associated legal costs or expenses.
11 Governing Law: The laws of the State of California will govern this CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES and any claim resulting out of these Terms and Conditions, with venue in El Dorado County, California. Any claim or controversy arising out these Terms and Conditions, as a direct or indirect result of the receipt or non-receipt of the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES prize will be settled by Sponsor’s sole choice and discretion of jury trial or binding arbitration in accordance with the rules and regulations of the American Arbitration Association in conformance to the above stated forum and venue.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the CONTEST or SWEEPSTAKES are Toylines Podcast Productions 660 Tehama Drive South Lake Tahoe, CA. 96150.
14. Timeline: Contest is open between July 11th at 6pm Pacific through July 31st at 11:59 pm Pacific
All you have to do is spread the word and you can get a cool action figure that helps independent creators achieve their dreams!!
But if you want to get one for yourself, here is the link to join the kickstarter: